I am a professional therapist who believes that our sexual uniqueness and the diversity of our desires are some of the core joy’s, and at times, struggles in life. Our sexuality can be a major source of strength, confidence & connection personally and in our relationships…. if we can find the key to let them be.
Is your relationship lacking physical and sexual intimacy?
Do you and your partner have mismatched sexual desires?
Do you feel emotionally disconnected during sex?
Maybe you have a desire to spice up your love life, but your partner isn’t interested.
If sexual issues are preventing true freedom, connection with self or closeness between you and your partner, consider sex therapy.
How does Sex Therapy work?
As a sex therapist, I focus on the physical relationship between two people in a relationship, then identify the couple’s attitudes about sex and the sexual problem. From there, I’ll often recommend specific exercises to refocus the couple’s attention and expectations.
Some of goals might be:
- Learning to eliminate and relax distractions
- Learning to communicate what you’d like in a positive way
- Learning nonsexual touching techniques
- Increasing or enhancing sexual stimulation
- Minimizing pain during intercourse
Here are some of the issues I can help with
- Navigating evolving relationships
- Solving lack of intimacy or commitment
- Self-acceptance related to sexual orientation or gender identity
- Improving women’s & men’s ability to orgasm
- Enhancing arousal & sexual desire
If you’d like to explore sex therapy, I want you to know that you aren’t alone in having sexual problems and that I can help. Please contact me today for a free consultation to see if we are a good match.